I took a look a the system requirements and saw that my blade matches the minimum specs pretty closely.
- 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
- 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
- 16 GB available hard disk space (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)
- DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver
- Taking advantage of touch input requires a screen that supports multi-touch
I figure this will be a good test of how well a computer near the minimum system requirements can handle Windows 8 and allow me to be able to take advantage of the touchscreen better then Windows 7 could.
Anybody else with a blade or other netvertible going to try this?