Tips for writing a discussion
- Choose an engaging title so people will be encouraged to read it.
- Write as much as you'd like in the details box.
- Keep an eye on your inbox for new reply notifications!
I understand these are targeted at schools, a setting in which pairing and keeping charged a Bluetooth keyboard for each device would be a nightmare... but if your students need a reliable computing device with a keyboard to type, wouldn't it be much more cost effective for a school to purchase cheap Chromebooks instead of iPads? According to this Apple Education price list -... Read more →
- Will your Chromebook become your primary laptop?
- What are some must-have apps new Chromebook owners need to have?
- Any notable short-comings with your device?
When the first Chromebooks came out, they were overpriced, and ran an early version of Google's Chrome OS that was almost useless without an internet connection. However, Chrome has improved dramatically, and now allows offline access to locally stored documents and media files. More significantly, hardware prices have dropped dramatically. Samsung's recently released Chromebook sells for just $249, includes USB 3.0 and HDMI ports, and... Read more →