- Display / readability Italic characters have weird spacing issues and appear immediately after the previous word.
- Battery life No problem with the battery life - thought it is obvious effected by 3g/wifi use and brightness of screen.
- Store and selection of titles It has a huge collection of titles to choose from.
- Ease of use There's a quick 2 minute tutorial that explains everything you need to know; after that things are rather intuitive.
- Document support No comments
- Storage capacity I only have a couple books right now, but with cloud support this doesn't seem like it would ever become an issue.
- Durability No comments
- Design and form factor I find it hard to hold in just one hand in a comfortable reading position, but it's not all that big of an issue.
- Portability (size / weight) It can fit in my pockets and is relatively the same weight as my cell phone.
2 people find this review helpful