- Display / readability No comments
- Battery life No comments
- Store and selection of titles No comments
- Ease of use No comments
- Document support Documentation is terse, but I'm not sure how much documentation this device requires, as it is very easy to figure out.
- Storage capacity No comments
- Durability No comments
- Design and form factor Light fallout at bottom of screen is the only issue here. It's a design flaw that can be seen in all Paperwhites.
- Portability (size / weight) No comments
The battery charge lasts for about a month-or-so, and the ergonomics of the touch screen are well implemented.
Only downside is a slight light falloff at the bottom of the screen.
0 people find this review helpful
Updated detailed review