- Media support No Hulu+, no custom feeds, lacks many channels that others offer (i.e Roku, Boxee Box, etc.)
- Video quality It can be up and down based on the content you are viewing and what it was originally shot in. But 1080P content looks amazing
- Audio quality I don't have nice enough speakers to give an accurate rating. But, from what I am hearing, there is nothing to complain about.
- Ease of use Unless you use the Remote app for the iPhone to control the Apple TV, the interface is slow and clunky. The new remote has terrible range.
- Design and form factor I couldn't believe how small it was! It looks terrific! And is a great addition to the home theater set-up.
4 people find this review helpful
Updated detailed review