- Reception and call quality It makes calls in places that my previous iPhones couldn't. I can replicate the grip/finger of death though, but in normal use, it's not an issue for me.
- Display Hands down, one of the best displays I've ever seen on a piece of consumer electronics.
- Battery life In my use, battery life is significantly better than previous iPhones and I can easily last a day or more on a full charge. It's an obvious improvement.
- Camera No comments
- Ease of use Apple has the ease of use of user experience of its iOS down. That said, the double tapping to switch between apps is cumbersome and non-intuitive.
- Design and form factor This phone is beautiful. Clean lines, smooth glass. The metal band holding it all together is another great aesthetic. I don' like the plastic bumper though.
- Portability (size / weight) I think the 3.5-inch screen is the perfect size for a phone. Perfectly fits in my hand, and perfectly fits in my pocket. The phone isn't heavy, but feels solid.
- Media support Plays nearly anything I throw at it. Lack of Adobe Flash support hasn't been a problem for me either. Nearly every website I visit provides alternatives.
- Durability Not sure I trust this thing to stay intact if I errantly drop it on the ground. It feels solid, but I feel the glass panels will betray my trust one day.
- Ecosystem (apps, accessories, etc.) The App Store and accessories available cannot be beat. From the quantity and quality of apps, to the numerous third party support (stereo inputs for iPhones).
4 people find this review helpful
Edited comment on Ease of use
Edited comment on Design and form factor