- Reception and call quality Not a lot of talk time yet, but the few calls I have made have been crisp and clear with no "lag".
- Display Taller Retina Display. Nothing more needs to be said.
- Battery life Haven't had it long enough to REALLY judge, but it does seem to drain relatively quickly with heavy use. Stand by drain seems to be nearly non-existent though.
- Camera Because it's already the best phone camera, and the sapphire lens does actually offer a tad more clarity
- Ease of use Because it's an iPhone. It's amazingly intuitive.
- Design and form factor Because I couldn't rate it a 10! It's thin, light, and sleek, yet it still has that solid feel Apple is known for.
- Portability (size / weight) So light, so thin, and still fits easily in your hand and almost disappears in your pocket. It's perfect!
- Media support Everybody develops for iOS first. Nothing more needs to be said.
- Durability So far, no scratches, dings or cracks. A friend dropped his on the back and it has a pretty noticeable scratch. Apple sacrifices here some.
- Ecosystem (apps, accessories, etc.) We all know the Apple App environment is tops by far. EarBuds are AMAZING. Already ready for case options though.
It's surprisingly thin. It's AMAZINGLY light. And it's FAST! What more could you want in a phone? Instead of doing one thing best, the iPhone 5 does EVERYTHING and it does it with style.
4 people find this review helpful