- Sound quality In my opinion, the sound quality is vastly based on the headphones. However, the music does seem to be of a slightly lesser quality than my iPod Touch 2G.
- Video quality No comments
- Ease of use I love the fact that a simple slide switches the Shuffle between off, songs in order by artist/album, and random (shuffle). Changing the song or volume is easy.
- Portability The clip on the back of the iPod is very strong and surprisingly useful, and the unit itself feels absolutely weightless.
- Battery life I charge my iPod Shuffle about once every two weeks, and use it at least half an hour every day.
- Media support The Shuffle only supports media that is purely audio...it does not have a screen. However, this conserves battery life, and brings the cost down, etc.
- Capacity Songs are much bigger files than they used to be...high quality audio is twice the file size of regular quality. It fills up quickly.
1 person found this review helpful