- Sound quality Good in a quiet setting, but when there's more than a few people talking, you better have your earpods handy.
- Video quality The new 4-inch display no longer has the bars on the top and bottom of videos! #Fullscreen
- Ease of use Between my Android phone and my iPod, I feel that Android is just a bit better at multitasking.
- Portability Very thin and superlight - plus the wrist loop! It's like i'm carrying around air.
- Battery life No problems. Gets me through a day of minimal gameplay, lots of emails, and a few hours of music and video playback.
- Media support Some file conversions may be necessary.
- Capacity I don't really use a lot of space on mine (about 10 GB's occupied as of writing), but then again, I am a heavy user of cloud services and streaming.
0 people find this review helpful