Tips for writing a discussion
- Choose an engaging title so people will be encouraged to read it.
- Write as much as you'd like in the details box.
- Keep an eye on your inbox for new reply notifications!
Something that I have been trying to get into more is logging daily activities, work related duties, photos and just general journaling. This has become far easier thanks to smartphones and there is no shortage of tools to make this possible. I have a few different ones that I use to accomplish specific tasks, but I'm always open to hear how other people go about handling their daily journaling.
- Daily Journal - I can't speak highly enough of DayOne and everything it...
After updating my Mac to OS X Mavericks, my remote connection stopped working, and OS X would give be a useless "unable to connect to server" error each time I tried to mount the remote drive.
Sadly, it looks like Apple somehow broke their secure... Read more →
This article says that MacBook Airs seem to be having trouble (crashes):... Read more →
We were having an interesting discussion in the office today about OS X Mavericks. Some people felt that Mavericks (along with Mountain Lion, Lion, and Snow Leopard) seemed more like point releases than significantly new operating systems. (i.e., a simple update intended to fix bugs rather than add significant new features.)
A second example was mentioned with regard to iOS. iOS 7 has been the first new coat of paint in a long time. Prior to that, iOS 6, 5, 4, etc,... Read more →
- new iPad
- new iPad mini
- Availability dates for OS X Mavericks and the unique-looking Mac Pro
- Perhaps some new Macbook Pro or Mac mini refreshes?