|users who own||users who want|
- 74 released Jul, 2014 ASUS Transformer Pad TF103C as low as $269
- 72 released Jun 6, 2014 ASUS PadFone X (S) as low as Free
- 77 released Mar 31, 2014 ASUS Chromebox as low as $166
- released Mar 31, 2014 ASUS ROG G750 as low as $1129
- released Feb 10, 2014 ASUS VivoTab Note 8 (M80TA) MSRP $329
- 90 released Sep 9, 2013 ASUS Nexus 7 2nd-gen as low as $229
- 77 released Aug 2, 2013 ASUS MeMO Pad HD 7 as low as $138
- released Jul 16, 2013 ASUS PQ321 as low as $2231
- released Jun 14, 2013 ASUS RT-AC56U as low as $109
- 74 released Apr 23, 2013 ASUS Cube (Qube) MSRP $129
- 62 released Apr 12, 2013 ASUS Taichi as low as $1005
- 76 released Apr 12, 2013 ASUS Transformer AiO (P1801)
- released Apr, 2013 ASUS MeMO Pad (ME172V) as low as $149
- 80 released Mar 12, 2013 ASUS VivoBook S500 MSRP $699
- 73 released Mar 5, 2013 ASUS MeMo Pad Smart 10 as low as $299
- released Feb 1, 2013 ASUS WL-330NUL as low as $34
- 80 released Jan 18, 2013 ASUS VivoTab Smart (10.1, ME400) as low as $440
- released Dec, 2012 ASUS VX238H as low as $159
- released Nov 19, 2012 ASUS Eee Box EB1035
- released Nov 19, 2012 ASUS Eee Box EB1505
- 88 released Oct 29, 2012 ASUS Nexus 7 (Nexus Tablet) as low as $559
- 77 released Oct 26, 2012 ASUS VivoBook X202 (Q200, S200) as low as $519
- 70 released Oct 26, 2012 ASUS Vivo Tab RT MSRP $599
- 80 released Oct, 2012 ASUS VivoBook S400 as low as $900
- 71 released Sep, 2012 ASUS Zenbook UX51VZ (U500VZ) MSRP $2499
Asus has since released a software update (March 13th - version 22.214.171.124) to try and combat these problems.
Some users are reporting that the initial problems are still present, some are reporting it has been fixed.
Given the last month to consider, how have you found the update to be? Was it a big jump from...
about Alienware Am14x vs Asus G53SX-XA1 hardware comparison, I know both laptop is good, but I want the best that I can get with my money. Are that comparison accurate ?
Thanks in advance folks! Happy 2012!!
These are a must:
at least 1 USB 3.0 port but must have at least 2 usb ports
An HDMI port (In and out if possible
touch screen (possibly a convertible laptop) and a camera (for video chat. i don't plan on sing this for photography. it looks stupid)
Can't be over 14 in in width, High-Res Display.
Optical drive not necessary. looking for a thin laptop.
Core i5 or i7 cpu, max out ram at 8 GB (can't sit pretty t 4 gb or ram)
1 gb... Read more →
By "best tablet" I mean, which is the most reliable and intuitive device for running PowerPoint? What about connecting the tablet to a projector? Do they all have mini HDMI? Of course I wouldn't be designing the presentations on the tablet, simply running them.
Thoughts? Any help is appreciated!
This brings me to my question: Are there any decent touchscreen laptops available these days? I ask because it's patently obvious that that's the... Read more →