- Features Room for growth but content seems to be expanding slowly.
- Display solid colors, display renders text clearly and vividly. The Tegra chip really shines.
- Battery life I've been getting roughly 10 hours of battery time with daily use
- Ease of use Very intuitive, Jelly Bean has a very snappy feel.
- Storage capacity Storage is acceptable, esp with the 16G but an expansion slot would be nice for extra space. Cloud storage, like dropbox, helps with the limited space.
- Design and form factor Feels great in your hands. Smudges on the screen are going to happen so carry around a micro fiber cloth when traveling. Overall looks very modern and stylish.
- Portability (size / weight) Great size for reading a book or watching a movie on a plane. Has a really good balanced weight. Perfect for someone on the go.
- Durability So far good, I can see that due to the "leather-ish" texture on the back it may not hold up great over time. I'll have to wait an see. I plan on getting a case.
So far Jelly Bean seems to be surprisingly snappy and has a nice overall look. Great job Asus and Google for coming out with a device that wasn't junked up with bloat ware. I hope more people will take a chance on this device so more developers will build more android table exclusive apps.
Just the ability to play MKV and AVI video formats (with the help VLC beta app) has made me a happy camper. I will update this post if problems do occur. So far, so happy.
1 person found this review helpful