- Ease of use Asus's firmware menu is super easy to navigate. Port layout and configuration are as easy and straight forward as possible.
- Speed / throughput Dual Band, Gig wired and enough proc and ram to handle any request load.
- Configurability / networking features This router does anything you want it to do. It's got simple versions of menus for things like QOS and an advanced set of menu's for the hardcore.
- Reliability I've had this for more than a year and it's been rock solid 100% of the time. It's even survived 3 apartment moves with no problems.
- Range Meets or exceeds N range standards.
- Durability As mentioned under reliability it's survived 3 apartment moves now.
0 people find this review helpful