- Display / readability Yay, light! Too bad that didn't work for long...
- Battery life Started malfunctioning at 60% battery after a few months.
- Store and selection of titles No comments
- Ease of use Operating system needlessly complicated and library application is bad at organizing the books.
- Document support ePub support means better than Kindle
- Storage capacity No comments
- Durability The light diffusing panel over the screen broke after dropping it from the bedside, making a huge scratch which made it too annoying to keep the light on.
- Design and form factor Physical page shift buttons! Yay!
- Portability (size / weight) The edges of the device (outside the display) seemed much larger than necessary.
0 people find this review helpful