- Reception and call quality I use this phone for work and the reception (T-Mobile service) is almost always clear without experiencing dropped calls.
- Display Display is average. Not terrible, but not great either.
- Battery life After the first 6 months of using this phone (for work use), the battery life still lasts pretty long without charging for a few days.
- Camera Picture quality is very grainy. Colors are bland and not very vibrant. No HD picture or video option.
- Ease of use Very easy to access enterprise tools like RSA token, BBM, and email.
- Design and form factor The body style of the new curve is much thinner and sleeker. Much better in physical design than previous generations.
- Portability (size / weight) Small, thin, and light.
- Media support No comments
- Durability Standard plastic shell can take drops and bangs pretty well.
- Ecosystem (apps, accessories, etc.) No comments
The 800MHz processor seems a bit outdated and is slow, granted that the current smart phones out on the market are integrated with much snappier processors. The lack of HD photos and video is a disappointment for personal use, but one would assume that HD enhancements aren't necessary for the enterprise work setting.
Conclusion: If you're looking for a durable, affordable, and functional phone that looks sleek and sexy, but won't break the bank- the Curve is an ideal choice.
0 people find this review helpful