- Reception and call quality As expected from RIM, brilliant call quality and reception.
- Display A decent display, but a bit on the smaller side.
- Battery life Despite having the smallest battery of the lot, in my experience this is the device with the best battery life even compared other OS 7 devices.
- Camera A slightly lackluster camera, lack of auto-focus, lack of HD recording.
- Ease of use The omission of touch screen means navigation is only done with a trackpad.
- Design and form factor The one piece screen looks good, but the glossy battery cover is slightly questionable. It scratches easy and shows fingerprints and smudges.
- Portability (size / weight) The phone is light and slim. You can put it in your pocket and forget that its there.
- Media support As usual with a BB device, support for media codecs are decent. But the small non touch display makes its best for just music playing.
- Durability Everything feels very nicely fitted. The phone looks and feels really solid. I've dropped mine plenty of times and it still works brilliantly.
- Ecosystem (apps, accessories, etc.) Lack of apps as usual with a BB device.
Though i would have loved an auto-focus camera, but its frankly not a deal breaker.
0 people find this review helpful