- Reception and call quality Just like any other
- Display Not the greatest
- Battery life Blackberry battery technology is appalling!
- Camera Blackberry was never great with the camera!
- Ease of use The most difficult Blackberry to use till date!
- Design and form factor Cheapest plastic materials were used to make this phone
- Portability (size / weight) Its light. The screen size is just right.
- Media support Nothing to write home about
- Durability This is not going to last long.
- Ecosystem (apps, accessories, etc.) Its getting there.
Cheapest plastic materials have been used to make this phone. You might feel actually embarrassed to pull this one out and display it in public.
And if Blackberry was counting on this to be reckoned with Apple or Android, they can shut shop and stop trying. The battle is lost even before it has begun. Blackberry just doesn't get it.
0 people find this review helpful