- Sound quality The sound is premium. Just like the price
- Design and form factor Leather and metal are nice. However i find I must adjust them to my head every time I take them out of the travel case
- Comfort For me, I find them a bit uncomfortable during extended periods of use. Perhaps my ears need to get used to them more
- Noise isolation I do not hear what is going on around me, but as you walk around you can hear your steps clearly in the headphones (vibration more than sound)
- Durability Hoping the cable is durable, but I don't see the actual headphone unit having issues
I went down to my local Apple store where both models were on display, plugged my iPod into each and listened for a while. I thought the P5's had a much better sound, but they do not fold up like the P3's do. However the P5's fold flat, so arguably in the end they may be more portable than the hard shell of the P3s
I have really enjoyed these headphones, and hearing more minute details of my music. I am still on the fence whether this was a good use of $300, but only time will tell.
2 people find this review helpful