|users who own||users who want|
- release date: Sep, 2014 Canon PowerShot SX520 HS MSRP $399
- release date: Aug, 2014 Canon PowerShot SX400 IS MSRP $249
- released May 31, 2014 Canon PowerShot N100 MSRP $350
- 74 released Mar, 2014 Canon EOS Rebel T5 as low as $459
- released Mar, 2014 Canon PowerShot ELPH 340 HS as low as $179
- 78 released Mar, 2014 Canon SX600 HS as low as $229
- released Mar, 2014 Canon VIXIA Mini X MSRP $399
- released Mar, 2014 Canon VIXIA R52 MSRP $449
- released Mar, 2014 Canon VIXIA R500 MSRP $299
- released Mar, 2014 Canon VIXIA R50 MSRP $399
- released Oct 30, 2013 Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS STM as low as $349
- 85 released Oct, 2013 Canon PowerShot S120 as low as $449
- 84 released Oct, 2013 Canon PowerShot G16 as low as $499
- 86 released Sep 30, 2013 Canon EOS 70D as low as $1099
- released Sep 23, 2013 Canon VIXIA mini as low as $249
- 73 released Sep, 2013 Canon PowerShot N as low as $249
- released Sep, 2013 Canon PowerShot SX510 HS as low as $218
- released Jun 30, 2013 Canon EF 200-400mm f/4L IS USM Extender 1.4x as low as $11799
- 91 released Jun, 2013 Canon VIXIA HF G30 as low as $1399
- released Jun, 2013 Canon VIXIA XA20 MSRP $2499
- 84 released Apr 30, 2013 Canon PowerShot SX280 HS as low as $279
- released Apr 30, 2013 Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM as low as $139
- 82 released Apr, 2013 Canon EOS Rebel SL1 (100D) as low as $429
- 81 released Apr, 2013 Canon EOS Rebel T5i (700D) as low as $499
- released Apr, 2013 Canon PowerShot A2500 as low as $88
My questions are:
1. How hard is it to learn how to use the thing? How durable... Read more →
any suggestions? Thanks~~
Naturally, I'm looking at Nikon and Canon, but still am not sure which of those to go with. Any recommendations?
I'm quite interested in the 85mm prime but the mid-range lens, the f/1.8 doesn't offer the same sort of aperture to be found on the 50mm.
Is it worth the extra cash to go for the L series f/1.2 lens. Of course I'm sure that you'll get more than just a wider aperture, the glass quality must be excellent, but it is a big jump in price ($358 -> $2,049).
My wife and I got an HP Photosmart C4795 something or the other that was on sale at Best Buy 2 years ago. It's the one with the gold/bronze trim and it uses HP 60 ink. It has been a headache from week 1 but, we hesitate to get something else in the same price range to be disappointed again. We are both in grad school, and need to print out papers, journal articles, scan articles, and copy forms. I liked that the HP... Read more →
The standard kit lens 18-55, is around $150. The thing is the T3 but it's down to $420 on Amazon, a complete steal. I want to eventually move up to a more professional SLR but I am a senior in college with a very limited budget.
How is the T3?
I'm looking to get a DSLR in the $600-700 price range for Christmas, and it's very important that it can take good 1080p videos.
So now I don't know wether I should go for the Nikon D5100 or the Canon 600D.
Of course shooting still images is also very important.
Bare with my questions please. I know I... Read more →
For myself, I'd go with a 50mm prime (80mm prime when converted to full frame), or Canon's 24-105mm L lens that I wish I owned (http://gdgt.com/canon/ef/24-105mm/f4l-is-usm/). I like using fixed focal lengths because it takes more thought and effort to compose a shot. Obviously using a zoom gives you a lot of added flexibility but I get most... Read more →
But the drivers aren't Lion compatible, so I'm shopping for a replacement. And the major scanners like the Epson V700 are expensive, in the $500 range. Any bargains out there?