|users who own||users who want|
- released Apr, 2012 Canon PowerShot ELPH 530 HS MSRP $329
- 88 released Apr, 2012 Canon EOS 1D X as low as $4949
- 82 released Apr, 2012 Canon PowerShot SX260 HS as low as $233
- discontinued Canon PowerShot A3400 IS MSRP $179
- released Mar, 2012 Canon PowerShot A2400 IS MSRP $149
- 65 released Mar, 2012 Canon PowerShot A2300 as low as $89
- 73 released Mar, 2012 Canon PowerShot ELPH 320 HS as low as $179
- 70 released Mar, 2012 Canon PowerShot ELPH 520 HS as low as $159
- 73 released Feb 29, 2012 Canon PowerShot A4000 IS MSRP $179
- 72 released Feb, 2012 Canon PowerShot G1 X as low as $549
- 92 discontinued Canon PowerShot S100 (late 2011) as low as $329
- discontinued Canon PowerShot ELPH 510 HS MSRP $349
- 84 released Mar, 2011 Canon EOS Rebel T3i (600D) as low as $419
- 82 discontinued Canon PowerShot ELPH 300 HS as low as $199
- 82 released Aug 26, 2010 Canon EOS 60D as low as $599
- 86 discontinued Canon PowerShot S95
- 86 discontinued Canon EOS Rebel T2i (550D) as low as $990
- 86 released Oct, 2009 Canon EOS 7D as low as $879
- 81 discontinued Canon EOS Rebel T1i (500D, Kiss Digital X3) MSRP $799
- discontinued Canon PowerShot SD1200 IS (IXUS 95 IS, IXY 110 IS) MSRP $199
- discontinued Canon PowerShot SD960 IS (IXUS 110 IS, IXY 510 IS) MSRP $400
- 89 discontinued Canon EOS 5D Mark II as low as $2779
- discontinued Canon EOS 50D as low as $1919
- 82 discontinued Canon EOS Rebel XSi (450D, Kiss Digital X2) MSRP $900
- discontinued Canon PowerShot SD770 IS (IXUS 85 IS, IXY 25 IS) MSRP $299
My questions are:
1. How hard is it to learn how to use the thing? How durable... Read more →
any suggestions? Thanks~~
Naturally, I'm looking at Nikon and Canon, but still am not sure which of those to go with. Any recommendations?
I'm quite interested in the 85mm prime but the mid-range lens, the f/1.8 doesn't offer the same sort of aperture to be found on the 50mm.
Is it worth the extra cash to go for the L series f/1.2 lens. Of course I'm sure that you'll get more than just a wider aperture, the glass quality must be excellent, but it is a big jump in price ($358 -> $2,049).
My wife and I got an HP Photosmart C4795 something or the other that was on sale at Best Buy 2 years ago. It's the one with the gold/bronze trim and it uses HP 60 ink. It has been a headache from week 1 but, we hesitate to get something else in the same price range to be disappointed again. We are both in grad school, and need to print out papers, journal articles, scan articles, and copy forms. I liked that the HP... Read more →
The standard kit lens 18-55, is around $150. The thing is the T3 but it's down to $420 on Amazon, a complete steal. I want to eventually move up to a more professional SLR but I am a senior in college with a very limited budget.
How is the T3?
I'm looking to get a DSLR in the $600-700 price range for Christmas, and it's very important that it can take good 1080p videos.
So now I don't know wether I should go for the Nikon D5100 or the Canon 600D.
Of course shooting still images is also very important.
Bare with my questions please. I know I... Read more →
For myself, I'd go with a 50mm prime (80mm prime when converted to full frame), or Canon's 24-105mm L lens that I wish I owned (http://gdgt.com/canon/ef/24-105mm/f4l-is-usm/). I like using fixed focal lengths because it takes more thought and effort to compose a shot. Obviously using a zoom gives you a lot of added flexibility but I get most... Read more →
But the drivers aren't Lion compatible, so I'm shopping for a replacement. And the major scanners like the Epson V700 are expensive, in the $500 range. Any bargains out there?