- Ease of use Does what it needs to, though the interface isn't pretty, and there can be a lot of lag between pushing a button on the remote, and seeing the effect onscreen.
- Design and form factor Your basic black box, with a few lights on it. If you have a dark entertainment center, then it'll fit right in unseen, which is probably the way you'd want it.
- Storage capacity The version I have is the 722, which is about 3 years old or so. It'll hold 40 hours of HD, which isn't great. You can buy an external HD to expand the capacity
- Expandability You can buy some accessories, such as an external HD, a wireless network dongle, or a powerline network attachement.
- Other features (networking, etc.) It integrates nicely with my Google TV. There's also a nice Sling player attachment which is quite inexpensive. You can also control the device via the Internet
0 people find this review helpful