- Image quality good dynamic range capabilities and great aperture at max focal lenght
- Video quality 1080p its a standard now, it takes decent videos with possibility to zoom in it with the lens
- Battery life the only big cons: 1000mAh let me took 200shots at first use, I've ordered a 1400mAh from ebay, I'll see how better is
- Design and form factor just awesome!
- Durability everything is metal and really nice to touch
- Speed (start-up time, lag) quite good, considering also my SDHC is an old class 4
- Ease of use for a newbie: EXR auto mode does everything for you. then you can start digging in all the nice settings
0 people find this review helpful