- Image quality Terrific image quality. Great in low light.
- Video quality No comments
- Battery life Needs a bigger Barrera. Probably 300 shots and I use the viewfinder more than the back screen.
- Design and form factor No comments
- Durability No comments
- Speed (start-up time, lag) Very fast,but Not Nikon d4 fast, more around the Nikon d7000.
- Ease of use Not for amateurs. It has auto functions but defeats the purpose of this sort of camera. And if you shoot all auto, you shouldn't be looking at this camera.
Don't get this for video. If you want to shoot video and have decent photos, the Sony nex 5r and 6 are great and you won't regret it. But if you want superb images, buy this. Just google x100s review. Look for zack arias review. It's hyperbole, but not by a lot.
1 person found this review helpful