- Media support Obviously limited now but think that will change in the very near future.
- Video quality So far only issue is that video streaming from a Chrome tab is jerky. From Netflix/YouTube app it looks great.
- Audio quality No comments
- Ease of use Sets up in 5 min. LOVED that I didn't have to re-install YouTube or Netflix app. Support was already built-in. Chrome extension installs in seconds.
- Design and form factor No comments
Yes, content selection is limited at launch but I think that will change with just a few months' time for developers to adopt the API. More importantly, they still have some work to do on the UI. I was happy with how easy it was to do one-off videos, but try queuing up 5 YouTube videos to watch then deciding to pause the one you're currently watching. Good luck. That said, this feels like a Beta issue that will be resolved in the near future, so I see it as a hiccup, not a fatal flaw.
1 person found this review helpful
Edited comment on Ease of use
Edited comment on Video quality