- Media support Limited only to Google Play media and YouTube
- Video quality Dependent on your purchased/rented video quality AND broadband connection
- Audio quality Acceptable for such a tiny critter
- Ease of use Requires Android device to setup/configure and to control.
- Design and form factor Futuristic design but really heavy.
A browser-based interface to configure and manage it would make it perfect specially if you own a Chromebook/Chromebox. Unfortunately, an Android device is required instead. (and oh, the Nexus Q app is limited to US Google Play App store only but not an issue since you can side-load anyway).
0 people find this review helpful