- Video recording quality it's good. not gonna lie. just dont plug it into your television.
- Audio recording quality It literally records everything. It's better known for the image not the sound.
- Recording capacity I've had better. sorry I cant be more specific
- Battery life Will have to charge after every use.
- Durability I haven't bomb tested it but I took it 140 ft underwater and it held up fine. Had an issue the second I plugged the tv cable in.
- Portability It's tiny sure but there are so many different mounts that can be a pain. But that is just me and I do everything.
- Ease of use Possible software issue regarding "tel" mode which will not be fixed by gopro.
- Design and form factor Possible software issue regarding "tel" mode which will not be fixed by gopro.
0 people find this review helpful