- Sound quality Very good sound quality at the price range. Especially since they do not require a preamp.
- Design and form factor The SR60i is not a modern design. While ordinarily bulky, they fold flat.
- Comfort The SR60i is relatively lightweight, but the foam earpads insulate heat and can be uncomfortable during long listening sessions.
- Noise isolation The open design of the headphones offer basically no noise isolation.
- Durability A lot of plastic is used in the construction of the SR60i. The foam earpads are also known to dry out.
0 people find this review helpful
Edited comment on Design and form factor
Edited comment on Sound quality