|users who own||users who want|
- 85 released Aug 19, 2014 HTC One (M8) for Windows
- 82 released May 31, 2014 HTC One mini 2
- 61 released May 31, 2014 HTC Desire 610 $1 on contract
- 79 released Apr 30, 2014 HTC Desire 816 as low as $259
- 87 released Apr, 2014 HTC One (M8) as low as Free
- 92 released Nov 28, 2013 HTC One (M7) $1 on contract
- 71 released Nov 21, 2013 HTC One Max as low as $526
- 82 released Aug 23, 2013 HTC One Mini
- 78 released Jul 19, 2013 HTC 8XT MSRP $149
- 80 released Apr 12, 2013 HTC First
- 76 released Jan, 2013 HTC One SV
- released Dec 9, 2012 HTC J Butterfly (HTL21)
- 89 discontinued HTC DROID DNA $1 on contract
- 88 discontinued HTC One X+
- 80 released Nov 13, 2012 HTC Windows Phone 8X as low as Free
- 76 released Nov, 2012 HTC Windows Phone 8S
- 87 discontinued HTC One S as low as $167
- 78 released Sep, 2012 HTC Desire X (Proto)
- 85 discontinued HTC DROID Incredible 4G LTE (Desire 4G LTE) $1 on contract
- 65 released Jun, 2012 HTC Desire C as low as $299
- 92 discontinued HTC One X $1 on contract
- 77 released May 18, 2012 HTC EVO 4G LTE (Evo One) $1 on contract
- 74 released Apr 8, 2012 HTC Titan II (Radiant, Titan 4G)
- 79 released Nov 21, 2011 HTC Titan (Eternity) as low as $148
- 84 discontinued HTC Rezound MSRP $299
The specifications state that it has GSM and CDMA support on SIM 1(with HSPA and EVDO). I called the customer care to make sure that this was not a typo.
Are there other phones like this on which I can just use GSM SIM and CDMA UIM on the same slot? Are there any...
I am planning to buy a new phone, either Windows 8 or Android. Now, I like Windows Phone UI a lot and I hate Android's but in terms of specs, Android phones like Nexus and Galaxy S4 are a lot more ahead of Windows Phones but maybe its because WIndows phones don't need much RAM or processor. I'm more inclined towards Android for all reasons but the UI and the only thing I find less in Windows 8 is the number of Apps. Plus, I'm not sure... Read more →
I do miss iMessage and AirPlay. All of my friends have iOS, so FaceTime is a standard. I have all the apps I need for both iOS and Android so I am not torn by ecosystem.
The things I am concerned about giving up from Android: everything I have is google... Read more →
Will the HTC J really have a microSD slot? Will it also only allow a microSIM, or will it be using a normal-sized one? How about the processor, display, casing material, etc.?
(Sorry for bombarding you with all these questions; I'm just really curious.)
As I see it the strengths of the HTC are the camera and the build quality, but it falls short in the qHD PenTile display, and Sense 4 (even if it is greatly improved).
The Galaxy Nexus has the 720p display, and stock Android. The build... Read more →