- Reception and call quality No comments
- Display Clear, bright
- Battery life No comments
- Camera No comments
- Ease of use No comments
- Design and form factor No comments
- Portability (size / weight) No comments
- Media support doesn't have HD outs, but who needs that?
- Durability I've dropped it twice on asphalt before it had a cover, and it works perfect...tough little phone
- Ecosystem (apps, accessories, etc.) It's Android, what else could you say?
Battery life is excellent, especially when you learn to use certain services only when needed. The size, weight and form of the phone are all perfect. Fits great in your hand and doesn't get too heavy.
Media-wise, the phone has become almost my sole music/movie solution. I can stream Netflix, play all my tunes and any movies I've got digital copies of. The screen is super clear and the sound with my headphones is very good. Even the speaker sounds decent when I just want some music playing in the background. While painting a few rooms at my in-laws, I just had the phone in my back pocket playing tunes...worked great. The camera shoots decent pictures and video. The flash is ok, and works in some situations, but as always, these cameras I think tend to work in natural light the best.
HTC Sense sometimes gets a little cranky and will reload after an app runs or just crash, but 2.3.4 updates have fixed most of that.
It's 3G, but who cares? There's no real 4G here anyway, and by the time there is, it'll be time to get a new phone...I hope. The Thunderbird or the Bionic were my other two Android options, but they were too pricey.
I just wish they would put out an official 4.0 update for the phone. It can definitely handle anything thrown at it.
I really like this phone.
0 people find this review helpful