- Reception and call quality Quite loud and accurate sound with slight distortions at higher frequencies. Always good reception in even difficult areas.
- Display Great ppi and color depth but has bad viewing angles when looking at the screen diagonally.
- Battery life Needs work but sufficient. Make sure to turn off NFC and Bluetooth if you want to last a entire day with heavy use. Also LTE+WiFi eat battery life tremendously.
- Camera No comments
- Ease of use No comments
- Design and form factor No comments
- Portability (size / weight) No comments
- Media support No comments
- Durability No comments
- Ecosystem (apps, accessories, etc.) I gave the ecosystem a good score because at this point even as a power user I feel like I have the right apps on Windows Phone to get my work done.
The Pros: attractive, light weight, scratch resistant, excellent camera (not on the level with the 920 or iPhone 5 but very close in normal lighting conditions), responsive screen, unibody design, WP8 (has enormous improvements from WP7.5), amplified headphone jack, good call quality.
The Cons: WP8 is still an infant and I've already experienced sound and feature glitches, front facing camera captures at a slow frame rate, no micro-sd card slot, screen washes out blacks at diagonal viewing angles but has excellent viewing angles vertically and horizontally, Noticeable heat when using LTE, Beats audio feature is a gimmick (creates lots of distortion).
0 people find this review helpful