|users who own||users who want|
- 68 released Jun, 2015 Intel Compute Stick as low as $143
- 80 released Oct, 2012 Intel Next Unit of Computing (NUC) as low as $258
- discontinued Intel Moblin
- announced Sep 3, 2014 Intel MICA
- announced Jan 6, 2014 Intel Smart Earbuds
- announced Apr 10, 2012 Intel studybook
- discontinued Intel Play Digital Movie Creator
- discontinued Intel Wireless Series Mouse
- discontinued Intel Wireless Series Gamepad MSRP $49
- discontinued Intel MeeGo Moorestown Tablet (prototype, reference...
- released Intel Entry Storage System SS4200-E
- released Intel Convertible Classmate PC MSRP $499
- discontinued Intel Pocket Concert MSRP $299
I'd like something with a full HD touchscreen display. Long battery life, SSD, and an i5.
Should I wait until something running Haswell is available? Or is a good option available now?
2.13 gig intel core duo
160 GB HD
3 GB RAM - I installed 2 more gigs
I want to upgrade my hard drive, namely for more space and more speed. However, I have been researching some of the different drives and I am having trouble deciding what the best avenue is:
SATA - Hitachi, Samsung, Toshiba? I have seen mixed reviews for Seagate and WD for Macs.
SSD - Crucial, Samsung, OWC, Intel? - I have seen good reviews for the first 3.
I like the fact... Read more →
Here are the specs:
Intel Core i3 2100
2 x 2GB of 1333Mhz RAM
Western digital Caviar Blue 1TB 7200rpm - SATA 2
and a LG dvd drive - SATA 2
What do you guys think? Is 430 watts enough or should I go for 500??
My question is potentially polarizing in some circles: Will offering Android tablets in x86 variants lead to further fragmentation worries?
As it currently stands, apps compiled for ARM processors can't natively run on x86 CPUs due to the difference in... Read more →
I am strongly leaning towards an Intel, but have heard OWC and/Samsung are good as well.