|users who own||users who want|
- release date: Jul, 2015 Lenovo Miix 300 MSRP $149
- release date: Jun, 2015 Lenovo Vibe Shot MSRP $349
- release date: Jun, 2015 Lenovo Tab 2 A8 MSRP $129
- release date: May, 2015 Lenovo Flex 3 15 MSRP $579
- release date: May, 2015 Lenovo Flex 3 14 MSRP $549
- release date: May, 2015 Lenovo Flex 3 11 MSRP $399
- release date: May, 2015 Lenovo LaVie HZ750 MSRP $1499
- release date: Apr, 2015 Lenovo Tab 2 A10 MSRP $199
- release date: Apr, 2015 Lenovo Vibe Band VB10 MSRP $89
- released Mar, 2015 Lenovo C50
- released Mar, 2015 Lenovo C40 MSRP $429
- released Mar, 2015 Lenovo B50
- released Nov, 2014 Lenovo Erazer EX315
- released Oct, 2014 Lenovo Vibe X2 MSRP $399
- released Oct, 2014 Lenovo ThinkPad Helix (2014) MSRP $999
- released Oct, 2014 Lenovo Y70 Touch
- 72 released Jul, 2014 Lenovo N20p as low as $269
- released Jun 30, 2014 Lenovo N20 MSRP $279
- 73 released Jun, 2014 Lenovo ThinkPad 10 as low as $459
- released Jun, 2014 Lenovo Flex 2 14-inch MSRP $429
- released Jun, 2014 Lenovo IdeaCentre A740 MSRP $1499
- released Apr 30, 2014 Lenovo Beacon MSRP $199
- released Apr, 2014 Lenovo ThinkVision Pro2840m MSRP $799
- released Mar 21, 2014 Lenovo IdeaCentre C560
- released Mar, 2014 Lenovo IdeaPad Z50
I'm looking for a tablet which I could use for university. I already have lenovo laptop which I love but its quite large and unwieldy, not at all suitable for commuting. I'm thinking a tablet would be a good solution but I have very little experience with tech. I've read a zillion reviews but I thought getting recommendations (or warnings!) would be more beneficial.
My price range is anything up to 250 euro although I could stretch to 300 euro for something really special. It needs to have... Read more →
Thanks in advance folks! Happy 2012!!
These are a must:
at least 1 USB 3.0 port but must have at least 2 usb ports
An HDMI port (In and out if possible
touch screen (possibly a convertible laptop) and a camera (for video chat. i don't plan on sing this for photography. it looks stupid)
Can't be over 14 in in width, High-Res Display.
Optical drive not necessary. looking for a thin laptop.
Core i5 or i7 cpu, max out ram at 8 GB (can't sit pretty t 4 gb or ram)
1 gb... Read more →
By "best tablet" I mean, which is the most reliable and intuitive device for running PowerPoint? What about connecting the tablet to a projector? Do they all have mini HDMI? Of course I wouldn't be designing the presentations on the tablet, simply running them.
Thoughts? Any help is appreciated!
This brings me to my question: Are there any decent touchscreen laptops available these days? I ask because it's patently obvious that that's the... Read more →