|users who own||users who want|
- Lenovo IdeaPad Y650
- Lenovo ThinkPad X60 Tablet
- Lenovo ThinkPad Z61m
- 81 released Lenovo ThinkPad Z60
- 85 discontinued Lenovo ThinkPad X60
- released Lenovo ThinkPad X301 MSRP $3190
- discontinued Lenovo ThinkPad R52
- released Lenovo ThinkPad SL300
- released Lenovo ThinkPad R60
- released Lenovo ThinkPad R500
- released Lenovo 3000 N500
- Lenovo IdeaPad U330
- discontinued Lenovo 3000 V100
- Lenovo IdeaPad Y430
- released Lenovo IdeaPad S10e MSRP $350
- Lenovo IdeaPad Y710
- discontinued Lenovo ThinkPad T60
- discontinued Lenovo ThinkPad X61s
- discontinued Lenovo IdeaPad Y510 MSRP $549
- 88 discontinued Lenovo ThinkPad X61 Tablet as low as $999
- 84 released Lenovo ThinkPad X200t
- Lenovo ThinkPad X61
- Lenovo ThinkPad X200s
- discontinued Lenovo ThinkPad X200
- Lenovo ThinkPad W500
I'm looking for a tablet which I could use for university. I already have lenovo laptop which I love but its quite large and unwieldy, not at all suitable for commuting. I'm thinking a tablet would be a good solution but I have very little experience with tech. I've read a zillion reviews but I thought getting recommendations (or warnings!) would be more beneficial.
My price range is anything up to 250 euro although I could stretch to 300 euro for something really special. It needs to have... Read more →
Thanks in advance folks! Happy 2012!!
These are a must:
at least 1 USB 3.0 port but must have at least 2 usb ports
An HDMI port (In and out if possible
touch screen (possibly a convertible laptop) and a camera (for video chat. i don't plan on sing this for photography. it looks stupid)
Can't be over 14 in in width, High-Res Display.
Optical drive not necessary. looking for a thin laptop.
Core i5 or i7 cpu, max out ram at 8 GB (can't sit pretty t 4 gb or ram)
1 gb... Read more →
By "best tablet" I mean, which is the most reliable and intuitive device for running PowerPoint? What about connecting the tablet to a projector? Do they all have mini HDMI? Of course I wouldn't be designing the presentations on the tablet, simply running them.
Thoughts? Any help is appreciated!
This brings me to my question: Are there any decent touchscreen laptops available these days? I ask because it's patently obvious that that's the... Read more →