- Game library Pretty large, 1st gen xbox games was slowly being compatible at first release and arcade games was also increasing with time.
- Graphics Released when PC was releasing some good games that can do some great anti-aliasing while this obviously showed jagged edges. Still great improvement from 1st.
- Controller(s) Far much better than previous gen. and nice to have both wired and wireless option.
- Design and form factor It was very unique when released which had a matching UI. Ever since the recent updates it slowly did not match the shape of the console.
- Other features (media, online, etc.) Games, online multiplayer, Zune/Last.Fm/CD Music/DVD player (oh and the forgotten HD-DVD)/Netflix, Facebook/Twitter, and also Windows Media Center.
- Noise Though it has quite down ever since the games can be installed in the hard drive, this is still pretty loud compare to PS3.
3 people find this review helpful