- Sound quality Rich, exciting, warm and bassy without overpowering the treble. Beautifully balanced
- Design and form factor Love the look of my white ones especially. The red accents are very distinctive. the rotating earpieces are a great touch and the coiled chord section is handy
- Comfort Feel really nice. Certainly clamp your head solidly but after a few days this becomes more of a choice that I appreciate as they don't move around.
- Noise isolation These guys let a bit of sound in. Personally It doesn't affect me in my usual usage situations but I know that it's important to a lot of people
- Durability I've had them for a month now with use for a few hours almost every day. They certainly seem solid. The aluminum construction feels rock solid.
There is definitely an issue of price vs what you get but even though they were expensive, I've not regretted it since I got my hands on them. So take that as you will.
0 people find this review helpful
Edited comment on Durability