- Reception and call quality WiFi range is not as good as other phones. 4G reception is OK. Voice clarity is less according to the people I talk to.
- Display Great display, but Samsung Nexus and Galaxy S II are better.
- Battery life Amazing battery life, using 4G and calling.
- Camera Good camera, but other Smartphone camera's I've played with are slightly better.
- Ease of use Android UI takes it down a notch compared to IPhone and WebOS.
- Design and form factor Position of buttons and kevlar backing are great. The screen size is great.
- Portability (size / weight) Screen size is great. The phone deminsions are perfect. Incredibly light. Incredibly thin, even with the extra battery size.
- Media support No problems with media.
- Durability Seems like it would easily break, but so far no major problems.
- Ecosystem (apps, accessories, etc.) Android ecosystem is great.
0 people find this review helpful
Edited comment on Durability
Edited comment on Display