- Reception and call quality Call quality is generally good, though 4G service can be problematic.
- Display No comments
- Battery life This varies. I can average four hours to a complete day, though it depends on app usage and whether I'm in a low service area.
- Camera It's not wonderful, but it's not terrible. My issue is missing tap to focus & take picture from Windows Phone.
- Ease of use Especially post-ICS, this phone simply works.
- Design and form factor It's really thin and fits in a pocket perfectly, as well as is good to hold.
- Portability (size / weight) Overall light weight and the screen size is that perfect medium between larger and smaller phones.
- Media support No comments
- Durability I've had a case & screen protector on it, but even going caseless it seems to be quite durable.
- Ecosystem (apps, accessories, etc.) The app variety is good, though Holo apps seem rare on Android. In terms of accessories, haven't bought but one or two, but they exist if you want them.
Performance is generally solid, though I've had moments where the phone will be playing back moment and it'll skip in the song for a few moments if I'm doing more than one or two things. It fits well in the pocket, quite light, good to hold as well. App variety is quite nice on Android, though finding ones that actually adhere to the Holo look of ICS and beyond is difficult. Battery life is generally alright, though I've had a number of days where it dies before I make it home.
If you're looking for a thin phone, this may be your match. If you are a heavy user. you may check out the RAZR Maxx. Although I haven't had any experience with it, most reviews say it has much better battery life and doesn't sacrifice too much of the thinsness to get it.
0 people find this review helpful