- Ease of use It's real easy considering it takes a page out of ChromeOS' book. It's basically the interface of iOS.
- Speed The speed is alright. It could be a bit better though.
- Configurability It's easy to mess around with and it's easy to find everything you need!
- Ecosystem (apps, drivers, etc.) The app store is plenty and there's more to come! This is real nice considering most app stores are large in size
- Openness The fact that Mozilla made this open source is just awesome. Developers are going to have a lot of fun with this.
0 people find this review helpful