- Reception and call quality Better than my iPhone and Evo.
- Display First thing I noticed in the showroom. Just the right size to maximize screen without making you feel like you're holding a cafeteria tray up to your ear.
- Battery life Too early to say, really, but seems not as good as my iPhone but worlds better than the EVO 4G.
- Camera Again, a bit early to say, but feels not quite as good as iPhone. Was hoping for better, given the Carl Zeiss lens. Perhaps apps will make a difference,
- Ease of use My wife LOVES it, and she has zero patience combined with innate techno-hatred. She spurned the EVO; nixed iPhone. This is the Goldilocks phone.
- Design and form factor We both find it very comfortable to hold and use.
- Portability (size / weight) See "ease of use." Hits the sweet spot.
- Media support Fantastic integration with Facebook, Gmail, YouTube and hotmail contacts. Tango surprisingly excellent. superb.No Skype in background costs it one point.
- Durability So far so good. Wife very tough on phones. I may be optimistic here.
- Ecosystem (apps, accessories, etc.) Biggest negative for WP7. For me, the iPhone apps and ecosystem are the gold standard. Doesn't matter as much to my wife, for whom apps are much less important.
2 people find this review helpful
Edited comment on Media support
Updated detailed review