- Reception and call quality Didn't had any problems at the moment, although sometimes I only get Edge instead of 3G, but that's not the phone's problem
- Display 60 fps, HD+ screen, the black is really black :) Says enough
- Battery life I can get through a whole day with my battery, and that's what a smartphone should be capable of
- Camera Best camera on a smartphone, except for the 808 PureView
- Ease of use Easiest OS on the market in my opinion.
- Design and form factor Loving the design, ok it's a bit thick, but the design itself is super nice.
- Portability (size / weight) It's a fat phone :) Like The Verge said it's a tank. That means it's strong, but also heavy.
- Media support No comments
- Durability This phone will not break if you drop it.
- Ecosystem (apps, accessories, etc.) 46 of the top 50 apps is so so, they still have a long way to go with the number of apps. Although they have a big number of quality apps.
Thanks to the Microsft ecosystem I can control my Xbox, integrated SkyDrive and Skype, and so much more. There aren't that many apps on the market, if we compare it with the App Store of course, because 125.000 is still a lot.
I find a detailed review unnecessary because of the text I wrote at every point, don't find it necessary to go in to detail. :)
3 people find this review helpful
Updated detailed review