- Reception and call quality With the inclusion of HD Voice on the EE network, calls are great, but they're great by deafult too.
- Display Looks bright and colours look accurate.
- Battery life Have had a few problems optimising, but now it seems good.
- Camera One of the key selling factors. It takes phenomenal photos and videos. Dark environments come out looking great in photos. Video stablisation is epic.
- Ease of use Windows Phone has a lot to improve on, but it's totally efficient.
- Design and form factor It's hard to let go of.
- Portability (size / weight) Sure it's heavy, but it feels right.
- Media support The music and video players are clumsy. No proper YouTube app.
- Durability You can hammer in nails with the screen and smash it with a hammer. Should be good.
- Ecosystem (apps, accessories, etc.) Lacking a lot of imperative and crucial apps at time of writing: Dropbox, HulloMail, Google stuff, battery/data usage monitors, browsers.
The OS needs a lot of features and apps added.
Skype has been sabotaged on Android on purpose as the WP8 app is great.
I already have an iPhone4 and upgraded to the Lumia920 from a Galaxy Nexus. Hardware wise it is significantly better than the annoying plasticky feel of the Samsung devices and the poor button positioning. Software wise, I miss a lot of stuff from Android, but I'm hopefully it will make its way to WP8 soon enough.
0 people find this review helpful