- Reception and call quality No comments
- Display No comments
- Battery life No comments
- Camera No comments
- Ease of use No comments
- Design and form factor No comments
- Portability (size / weight) No comments
- Media support No comments
- Durability No comments
- Ecosystem (apps, accessories, etc.) No comments
the only complaints I have so far have been the degraded signal quality as of lately. I am not sure if it's an AT&T issue or the fact the phone is over 2 years old, but it has lost signal recently when it never did before.
This phone is INCREDIBLY durable. I have dropped this phone, kicked it (on accident) many times and it keeps on going.
I reviewed the features I used the most. The phone has access to mobile office programs such as Excel and Word. Windows Media Player Mobile always works great and sounds good too.
0 people find this review helpful