- Features Still waiting for the dev kit; expecting good things as the apps start to show up.
- Display Love the e-paper display.
- Battery life USB rechargeable...I've let it go five days without recharging & it was still going strong.
- Ease of use No comments
- Storage capacity No comments
- Design and form factor The watch body itself is great, but the band is pretty low-end. Plus side, easy to replace. $20 on Amazon & it looks much more stylish than out-of-the-box.
- Portability (size / weight) It's a watch. Hard to screw this one up. I have relatively narrow wrists & this still looks fine.
- Durability No comments
I actually miss fewer of my calendar pop-ups with this watch than I do on my full desktop. The apps they promise (& show on the website) aren't all available yet; looking forward to app integration that'll let me use this to control Runkeeper or Endomondo...but even without the add-ons, I find it surprisingly useful as a remote notifier.
1 person found this review helpful