|users who own||users who want|
- 78 released Sep 26, 2014 Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- released Jul 25, 2014 Samsung Galaxy S5 Sport
- released Jun 3, 2014 Samsung Z
- released Apr 12, 2014 Samsung ATIV SE MSRP $600
- 83 released Apr 11, 2014 Samsung Galaxy S5 as low as Free
- released Jan 29, 2014 Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo MSRP $355
- 87 released Oct 2, 2013 Samsung Galaxy Note 3 as low as $99
- 79 released Aug 23, 2013 Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 as low as $344
- 88 released Jul 9, 2013 Samsung Galaxy S 4 as low as Free
- released Jul, 2013 Samsung Galaxy Core
- 84 released Jun 21, 2013 Samsung Galaxy S 4 Active as low as $579
- released Jun 18, 2013 Samsung Galaxy Ring MSRP $179
- released Mar 27, 2013 Samsung Galaxy Exhibit (SGH-t599)
- released Feb, 2013 Samsung Galaxy Discover (SGH-S730G)
- 80 released Jan 24, 2013 Samsung ATIV Odyssey $49 on contract
- 80 released Nov 28, 2012 Samsung Galaxy S III Mini (S3 Mini) as low as $155
- 76 released Nov 1, 2012 Samsung Galaxy Rugby Pro as low as Free
- 85 released Nov, 2012 Samsung Galaxy Note II (GT-N7100) as low as Free
- 73 released Sep 19, 2012 Samsung Galaxy S Relay 4G (SGH-t699)
- released Sep 16, 2012 Samsung Galaxy Victory 4G LTE $1 on contract
- released Sep, 2012 Samsung Galaxy Reverb MSRP $249
- released Sep, 2012 Samsung Galaxy Rush
- released Jul, 2012 Samsung Intensity III (SCH-u485) as low as Free
- 89 released Jun 21, 2012 Samsung Galaxy S III (S3) as low as Free
- 77 released Jun 10, 2012 Samsung Galaxy Exhilarate (SGH-i577) $1 on contract
The specifications state that it has GSM and CDMA support on SIM 1(with HSPA and EVDO). I called the customer care to make sure that this was not a typo.
Are there other phones like this on which I can just use GSM SIM and CDMA UIM on the same slot? Are there any...
I am planning to buy a new phone, either Windows 8 or Android. Now, I like Windows Phone UI a lot and I hate Android's but in terms of specs, Android phones like Nexus and Galaxy S4 are a lot more ahead of Windows Phones but maybe its because WIndows phones don't need much RAM or processor. I'm more inclined towards Android for all reasons but the UI and the only thing I find less in Windows 8 is the number of Apps. Plus, I'm not sure... Read more →
I'm planning on getting this "sleekbook" and though it's mainly going to be a media-consumption device, I plan to also use for some light weight gaming such as Left 4 Dead 2, DoTA 2, etc.
Do note, I'm not looking to play these games at high settings - though of course the ability to play at higher settings would be nicer.
How do you think it would fare, especially as compared to Ivy Bridge? Because I know the games I play are playable using I've Bridge.
any suggestions? Thanks~~
As I see it the strengths of the HTC are the camera and the build quality, but it falls short in the qHD PenTile display, and Sense 4 (even if it is greatly improved).
The Galaxy Nexus has the 720p display, and stock Android. The build... Read more →
I have a Samsung 3D LED HDTV, model UE46C7705. It seems this is a very specific model number, probably tailored to terrestrial transmission in my locale. How do I "translate" this number to a global "version" close enough for forums and support questions? For example I can't find that model in the gdgt database.