Tips for writing a discussion
- Choose an engaging title so people will be encouraged to read it.
- Write as much as you'd like in the details box.
- Keep an eye on your inbox for new reply notifications!
Using just specs/aspects of phones currently on the market, what would your dream phone be?
By our measure, Windows Phone has been held back (at least in the US) by lacking a... Read more →
As someone with a minor (undiagnosed) case of OCD, the thing that bothers me most about the Android market is the inconsistent quality of the apps available on it. Most apps look like they were designed with Android 3.x in mind and don't seem to follow the ICS design guidelines. As a result, they look outright awful on my new beautiful Galaxy Nexus.
I wanted to start a thread where people can recommend some of the best, most awesomely designed apps for the Galaxy Nexus/ICS.
I'll start:... Read more →
- Open this link on your phone but https://market.android.com/search?q=google+wallet when asked to open in the browser or market, click on browser.
- Click on the Google Wallet icon and, when asked to either open in the browser or market, click on market.
- Install and enjoy!
P.S. Apparently this is supposed to work on all carriers. I'm only on T-Mobile so I can't validate this. Read more →
I preordered my Galaxy Nexus in early November of last year and received it in early December. My previous phone was an iPhone 4, and after a harrowing 30 minutes trying to get my microSIM + adapter unjammed from the SIM card slot in the Galaxy Nexus, I realized I had to head to my local AT&T store. I had a normal experience - walked in, told them I needed to activate a new device and needed a new SIM card, and it was all pretty efficient (minus the... Read more →
I am only getting about 1/2 a day on normal use I have used the Battery app in settings and Android OS is using about 25% of my Battery life.
I have resorted to getting an external Battery to keep it charged.
I went back to the store and I was told they will send it back but the can only give me a standard phone not a smart phone and it will take up to 2 weeks.
1. Updates to ICS are coming
Samsung, Motorola, Sony... Read more →
Would love to hear what other uses you guys have come up... Read more →