- Features Micro SD, SPen, & front facing speakers
- Display No comments
- Battery life No comments
- Ease of use It's an ICS device and in one of the few places i like Samsung skin on the OS it does help make it easier to use.
- Storage capacity 16 and 32 GB plus a micro SD card where you can add upto another 64GB
- Design and form factor a little on the plastic side but overall not bad
- Portability (size / weight) No comments
- Durability No comments
It’s a little wide and I find myself using it in portrait more than any other orientation. Since I mostly use it for notes and editing documents I find it easier to use this way. After a while it does feel a little heavy but overall it feels good to hold.
Performance wise I have not had any issues. It’s been quick and snappy. The applications have been responsive even when I have 2 screens going at the same time I have not really noticed any lag or strain. Now I will admit I tend to be using the browser in one and Snote or an epub reader on the other side so we are not talking about really heavy applications here.
This tablet not something I would recommend to most people. I don’t see most people using the Spen and that is really what makes this tablet stand out from the others. There are other tablets out there with better features for less. But if you can see yourself using or even needing the Pen this is a great device.
2 people find this review helpful