- Reception and call quality No problem whatsoever
- Display 5.5 inch screen in 16:9 ratio offers best movie viewing experience, FULL SCREEN !!
- Battery life 3100 mA battery will definitely last until you're home even after continuous use throughout the day
- Camera The camera is very fast and delivers great photos
- Ease of use I never liked Samsung TouchWiz skin, but after using it for weeks I'd say the new version of it has matured a lot. More customizations would be great though.
- Design and form factor Personally, the 5.5 inch screen is perfect for viewing web pages, watching videos and gives a great gaming experience !!
- Portability (size / weight) The Note II feels very nice in hand unlike its predecessor which felt a bit uncomfortable in hand. The size is big, but you won't feel awkward holding it at all
- Media support Plays all common file formats.
- Durability Mostly plastic but, in the hand, feels quite nice. Doesn't look cheap. (Titanium Grey)
- Ecosystem (apps, accessories, etc.) In term of ecosystem might not compete with apple for now, but Android is more advanced and is definitely growing at amazing pace !!
0 people find this review helpful
Ease of use rating changed from 3 to 4
Edited comment on Ease of use