- Reception and call quality I haven't had any problem with the few calls I have made, the call quality is good, the earpiece volume could be louder though.
- Display Even this display is not over 300ppi like the iPhone or the SGS3. IT IS FREAKING AWESOME! I don't watch YouTube on my computer anymore since I have this phone!
- Battery life I'm a heavy Internet/Email user, I have over 15 email accounts, over 300 apps installed, 60% with Push and this sucker last the whole day down to 15%! AMAZING!
- Camera Not bad, could be better, not as good as the iPhone 4S/5 camera of course, but does the job very well. Try low-light, photos look very nice on that mode!
- Ease of use Uhmm... well yeah, it's an Android device and OS, so if you are used to the OS, it's normal, sometimes complicated to hold or use due to size, but it's ok.
- Design and form factor It's a Galaxy S3, but bigger, nice design, curved and polished, has an amazing Gorilla Display 2, check the screen personally, looks very nice! I like it!!!
- Portability (size / weight) You can put it in your pocket, it's light, almost invisible when you wear jeans, although is big, but it's not heavy and it's slim, not bulky as the iPhone 4S.
- Media support Supports up to 64GB. I bought my SanDisk Ultra 64 GB microSDXC Class 10 UHS-1, works nicely and fast. Responsive with video recording and 8MP pictures.
- Durability I haven't dropped it yet (and I'm not intended to). But it's steady, very solid, plastic makes it flexible, it could be scratch easily, so careful on handling!
- Ecosystem (apps, accessories, etc.) Nice sets of apps because it's Google Play, but remember that some apps may not be available depending on your location and SIM provider, Google knows that.
In my personal opinion, this phone is amazing!!! It's fast due to the quad-core processor, the screen is stunning, since I have this phone I watch YouTube videos every single day, I don't even watch them in the computer anymore, because the screen is so amazing that HD videos look spectacular on this display.
It's big, it's not heavy, it's slim, you can put it in normal pocket, jeans or formal pants, because it's plastic so the phone is not as heavy as I thought it could be, but the weight is ok.
The camera; the iPhone has the best camera I have tried on mobile phones before, but this one is good as the Galaxy S3, maybe I feel it a little bit better than the S3, don't know, could the settings or modes on it. Nice photos on daylight in normal mode, low-light feature is very nice, try it, you could be amazed.
The battery life; one of the most important things for me, I use my phone almost all day, charge it all nice to 100%, leave the house around 7am, with GPS, Wi-Fi, Celullar and NFC on, chat, messenger, Facebook, I tweet a lot, check emails, reply, delete, I have over 15 accounts setup, receive around 100-300 emails a day, spent around 100-400MB per day in all activities and my battery goes down to 10% right before I go to sleep around 1am on the next day, charge it for 6 hours and do the cycle again! I can tell you, if you need juice, this phone is as good as the Motorola RAZR MAXX and it's faster!
Compatibily and other stuff are normal, Google Play depends on your country, so some apps may not be available but overall, the most popular apps and games in order to purchase and download!
This phone is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED for people who is traveling or out of the office all day.
6 people find this review helpful