- Reception and call quality No comments
- Display No comments
- Battery life This is the best smartphone battery out there, apart from the Razr Max. It lasts 12 to 14 hours with heavy usage.
- Camera No comments
- Ease of use No comments
- Design and form factor No comments
- Portability (size / weight) No comments
- Media support It plays every file and the sound quality is superb.
- Durability No comments
- Ecosystem (apps, accessories, etc.) This is the best phone a heavy media user could wish for. The battery, the 2 gigs of RAM and the quadcore processor makes this one of the Android devices.
A friend told me of the Note 2 and how incredible the battery was and I must say I was not disappointed. The battery lasts from a good 12 tot 14 hours which is better than almost any other phone.
The S3 has only 1 gigs of RAM which sometimes causes small lags or hickups. I have never had this problem with the Note 2. The extra gig makes this device supersmooth even with Touchwiz installed.
The bigger form factor makes this phone also very suitable for reading books and watching movies as opposed to the Galaxy Nexus which is simply too small. Watching movies is obviously better on a bigger screen, but for a phone it's excellent.
The S Pen is impressive and I can see many uses for it. I haven't used it so much, but that's because I haven't had the time to test it properly.
If you really don't mind about the size, this is the best Android device available. It's fast, it looks good and its battery is simply ridiculous.
0 people find this review helpful