- Features In terms of features, the Galaxy Note shines at providing apps that cater to the pen and regular use. The huge sharp screen gives you a lot of space.
- Display This is easily one of the best screens out there. It is a 5.3" HD Super Amoled 1280x800 pixel screen, sharp and the colors are just breath taking.
- Battery life Battery life is as what you would expect from Galasy SII or the iPhone 4S. I go almost 24 hours of regular use before I would need another charge.
- Ease of use Nothing to say but thanks to TouchWiz. As crazy as it may seem, TouchWiz is what make this device even better than what you would expect from stock Android.
- Storage capacity With a 16 and a 32 GB options and SD card slot you would not ask for more. Just drag and drop your media and enjoy the easy to use file management system.
- Design and form factor This is by far the best design from Samsung yet. The whole phone is in one thickness unlike the GSII and GSI. The 5.3" screen might not be the best fit for all.
- Portability (size / weight) I've examined putting the phone in all my pockets and cases, It just slips in like any other phone. It is thin and light and easy to handle.
- Durability I would say that this phone is very durable. It is as good as what always Samsung brings. Very solid body and much more durable than the glass on iPhone 4S.
I could not ask for more than this device, and instead of holding a tablet and a phone you just hold one device that is speedy, light, tough and great. The pen works great and it is hands down the best pen ever created for a mobile device. It is a pressure sensitive Wacom Digitizer than enables you to leave your old physical pens behind.
I believe that this size is a new genre in phone design and should be adapted much more often.
Well done Samsung!
2 people find this review helpful